REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
Sign up by clicking HERE.
Get your feet in the sand after a long cold Winter (but before the crowds hit) at this early Summer laid-back and relaxed weekend of Yoga and fun in coastal Provincetown, MA. Wake up in your waterfront room at the Surfside Hotel and Beach Club, gaze out at the Cape Cod Bay and feel your troubles float away.
Practice Gentle and Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra guided relaxation at the nearby Yoga East Wellness, voted #1 Yoga studio in Cape Cod. All classes are led by Jill Braverman, Certified Kripalu Yoga Instructor, and are perfect for all levels. No experience necessary.
Walk out of your room onto the sandy beach. Cozy up by the fire pit with a book or a glass of wine. Take a dip in the saltwater pool. Wander down Commercial Street and poke around the world-class shops, galleries and restaurants. Visit the Cape Cod National Seashore, just a short drive away, where you can enjoy miles and miles of stunning beaches, dunes and trails. Bring your bike or explore by foot.
Do as much or as little as you like. Hey, it's a weekend at the beach just for you!
This is an intimate retreat limited to just 12 yogis. Provincetown is a short 2.5 hour drive or 90 minute ferry ride from Boston. Click HERE to sign up now.
Beachfront Bliss Yoga weekend includes:
- 2 nights accommodations at the Surfside Hotel and Beach Club- check in Friday after 3pm and check out Sunday before 11am.
- Hot continental breakfast at Surfside and group dinner at a local restaurant on Saturday.
- Hot continental breakfast on Sunday.
- Welcome circle and Yoga Nidra on Friday night.
- Daily Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga and/or Yoga Nidra classes with Jill Braverman, Certified Kripalu Yoga Instructor. Sunday morning Meditation, led by a Zen monk. Classes will be held at Yoga East Wellness (1 mile from hotel) or on the beach, weather permitting.
- Group outings, to be announced (and weather permitting.) Possibilities include: a group beach or dune hike, an early morning meditation on the beach, a group stroll through downtown Provincetown or gathering around the firepit.
Your package does NOT include:
- Transportation to/from Provincetown or from Surfside Hotel to Yoga East Wellness. If you are riding the ferry and not bringing a car to Provincetown, we suggest Uber or we will connect you with others for carpooling opportunities.
- Meals other than those listed above. This allows you to enjoy exploring Provincetown's many cafes and restaurants at your own leisure for Friday night dinner and Saturday lunch.
Registration is open now and will close on April 1st, 2017.
$649 per person, double occupancy. Come with a loved one or friend or be paired up with a roommate.
Or stay in a single room for an additional $199 for the weekend.